Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Don't even know what happened

All I know is i'm tired of hurting you & everyone around me

never meant to be this bad but you & everyone are on the move all the time & I don't even know what i'm doing anymore

I don't want to be a celebrity, I don't care about being in business

just loved that music where you were spazzing out & now i'm the one getting my ass kicked all the time

I took my medication back then but then got wrapped too much in a messageboard that isn't around anymore & the names there

& now? they didn't fill my pills right as always so i'm just trying to deal

not trying to go crazy just wanna figure it out

I trust you more than anyone as much as I have questions, but the answers are all right there

I know you understand that's why I am writing this, never want to leave you in the dark as much as we don't talk

not gonna cry I lost the friend I never had but I know I can't be the only one up here who misses you being closer

you got this though, wherever you go

I still believe

as much i'm scared







No comments:

Post a Comment