Tuesday, November 14, 2023

See You On The Other Side




 

Think of lots of things, these pills aren't shit & don't affect me only taking one when they never fill them right so I only take one & still get crazy doing whatever it is I do. Organizing all the stuff in my shelf; cd's, movies, wrestling, games but wish I had someone to be here. Think of the westcoast party lifestyle but it was never in the plan to Gooo to California. Protective of my own space & what I do but I miss you so much whoever is listening & out there. Some of this nu music is so wild I sit on it & don't at the same time & cry so much thinking things over. Was waiting on the Maine mental health post a minute but I ask the same strangers I still talk to from the boards what they think about recent events & they just avoid it, if someone came up here I'd like to think they could work or fight me although I do deserve an asskicking ;) don't wanna mess up yall flow so imma move a little different but don't think i'm switching up on anybody as this is real SEGA family business for myself & anyone watching me. Been writing so much, don't look back on much Acadia stuff but the Northern Light writtens special. Did 2 Paint The Town Red verses cause the first one was lost when I lost it not being able to reachout to moms, did a little something with that I still need to finish & just recorded something today. Going back & forth everyday this is so wild, wrote so much here but I think that's alright. Yall stay tuned in 

No comments:

Post a Comment