Sunday, November 19, 2023

A CHainsmoker's thoughts 🚬

There has probably been talks of whatever's going on with me.

to tell you the truth? I don't know

I got loud on some songs with the micmate on low & got checked but I think it was a combo of just doing nothing for awhile & being watched doing such.

I listen to music, I make some weird joints of my own & watch wrestling & random movies

the funny part is if any of these timelines add up? & I just been sitting here looking stupid?

clearly coulda been outside & in some places making connections

if I fucked up any those connections? I'm sorry but give me some time, all we got

wasn't prepared to go to Northern Light but the cops & my brother came at me on video cause I couldn't find a photo & was ready to talk to them about it & everything on video which people saw, it's not some shit in my head.

Funny Ma found the picture anyway after I went away screaming asking where it was

power going out before all that that one day & me still questioning it

lotta questions & nobody talks to me really so I guess I'll figure it out

I hope

just give me time.....

love you

No comments:

Post a Comment